- Injury & Accident
- Personal Law
- Business Law
If you are contacting First4Lawyers for advice about a personal injury or medical negligence claim then there are some specific details you need to know about.valium online no prescription
Firstly we ensure that you can cover the costs of your legal claim by offering you a No Win No Fee agreement. First4lawyers will never encourage its customers to take out a personal loan or pay interest to cover legal fees
• Experience – we only employ legally qualified advisors based in the UK to manage claims.
• Time - we are not an ‘against the clock’ business; advisors spend as much time as needed to answer every query, ensuring we understand your case and you know how it will be handled.
• Claim – we will tell you within minutes of speaking to one of our advisors if we can help you with your claim or not.
• Innovation – we invest in new technology to improve the experience you receive ensuring you are kept fully informed every step of the way.
• Ethical – we only use Ministry of Justice approved marketing techniques.
• Confidentiality – everything to do with your case is confidential and we will never share or sell your details to any unauthorised third party organizations.
• Reputation –we are ranked as ‘Excellent’ on the independent review website TrustPilot – see customer reviews.
• Cost – we offer a no win, no fee service with no upfront fees or unexpected costs.
One way of funding your compensation claim is a “No Win No Fee” agreement, also known as a “Conditional Fee Agreement”.zolpidem online no prescription
You and your solicitor agree that you will only have to pay your solicitor’s fees if you win your case. There are very few exceptions to this but your solicitor will explain this to you before you start your claim.
We work with a specially selected panel of personal injury and medical negligent specialist solicitors. Before becoming part of our panel they are required to complete a detailed due diligence programme, including agreeing to a 36 point service level agreement, putting your needs first. This includes:alprazolam online pharmacy
• Using plain English
• Working with you at a time that suits you, including outside working hours
• Strict guidelines around communication response times
• A guarantee that you will not be required to take out any loans or pay interest on costs
• Providing home visits
They in turn will:xanax online without prescription
• Provide you with regular updates on the progress of your case
• Quickly tell you the potential value of your claim, the likelihood of its success, length of time it will take to settle and any costs associated with their services
• Provide you with your final compensation within X days of receipt
Rules on 100% compensation changed in 2013. Prior to April 2013 if you successfully made a claim for an injury, accident or medical claim then your solicitor was able to claim their costs when representing you from the defendant.
However this is no-longer the case and solicitors must claim their costs from any settlement figure they have obtained on your behalf. Government regulations have limited this to a maximum of 25% of the compensation awarded and each individual solicitor will discuss what percentage they will charge prior to you instructing them to work on your behalf.
It costs money to fight for justice therefore if someone claims to offer 100% compensation you need to assess just how much work they can afford to do on your behalf without charging for it. Are the giving the work to experienced solicitors? Will they pay your case the attention it deserves to get you the maximum compensation and justice?
We take your privacy very seriously. We guarantee that we will never pass on or sell your details to any unauthorised third party. What’s more anything you tell us in relation to your case will remain confidential between us and your solicitor.
Our full Data Protection and Privacy Policies can be found here.
The Claims Management Regulator along with the Ministry of Justice ensures that no claims management firm practices spam or unsolicited marketing of any sort. If you have experienced any problems of this nature, you should:
• Send the content of the message received to us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will forward it to the relevant regulatory body
• Do not open any attachments within emails without scanning them for viruses first
• Report any suspicious activity to the Claims Management Regulator here
First4Lawyers are regulated by the Claims Management Regulator in respect of regulated claims management activities. No. CRM12119