What does business crime and regulation encompass?
From what legalities you might need to consider should you have to deal with the coroner’s court, to seeking representation following allegations of bribery, our solicitors are fully-trained to give you the highest quality of service.
- Healthcare regulatory – Whether you want legal advice about patient consent issues or problems relating to the CQC (Care Quality Commission), we can be your first port of call.
- Confiscation and restraint proceedings – If you’ve been hit with the confiscation of property, or are being pursued for a substantial sum based on hidden asset allegations, we’re confident we can help improve your situation.
- Coroner’s court – Should your business have to deal with the coroner’s court, you’ll have numerous legal concerns and considerations. We’re able to advise you through it all.
- FCA investigations – Should the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) begin to look into your business’s practices, you’ll need our experienced solicitors to steer you back towards calmer waters.
- Serious fraud – The government’s Serious Fraud Office investigates and prosecutes people or businesses suspected of committing serious or complex fraud or involvement in bribery or corruption. If you’ve been accused of any of those things, we can take your case.
- FCA and PRA regulations – Our solicitors can tell you whether you or your business are following the rules laid out by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) and the Prudential Regulation Authority (PRA).
- Bribery and corruption – If you’ve been accused of bribery or corruption or suspect someone else of it, we can take on your case.
- Regulatory and disciplinary proceedings – Should you find you or your company in breach of industry regulations, no matter how big or small, we can provide the representation and legal advice you need.
- Money laundering – There’s a serious charge for ‘cleaning’ money or assets attained criminally by exchanging it for legitimate money or assets – all to hide its origins. Our experts can help you defend yourself.
Why Choose First4lawyers?
What do you need to know about business crime and regulation?
Can I choose my own solicitor?
Even if you call us for advice about your case, you can still be represented by a solictor of your choice. When you work with a solicitor from our panel, you can be assured that they have the necessary skills and experience to bring your case to a successful resolution.
How does First4lawyers select solicitors for its panel?
We screen all solicitors working with us by checking their credentials and qualifications and ensuring that they are in good standing with the Law Society. We pride ourselves on our Standards of Service and, as such, every solicitor on our panel must abide by our high standards.
The facts about business crime and regulation
How can First4lawyers help you?
We can advise you on any business crime related matter
If you’ve been a victim of business crime, we can help you to take the next steps
Discuss the process with you in-depth, every step of the way
Why trust First4lawyers?
We provide a fast, effective business law service
We have won numerous awards for our work
We have a panel of solicitors who are experts in their areas
We can get in touch at a time which is convenient for you
Meet The Expert
Senior Marketing Professional at First4lawyers@First4Lawyers
Andrew is in charge of making sure that customer service for all our clients is as high as it can be. Aside from that, he also manages the First4lawyers website, ensuring that it’s as informative as it can be for anyone unsure about how to make a claim.