Different ways to choose an accident or injury lawyer:
- Decide on what legal help you need and find a solicitor that specialises in your chosen area, Solicitors usually focus on certain areas of law.
- Seek recommendations from friends and family members
- Visit a variety of websites and compare and contrast the benefits of each
- Understand the fees the solicitor charges, which is usually a percentage of the compensation won.
- Ask to view the solicitors practising certificate issued by the solicitor’s regulation authority, to ensure the solicitor is qualified and has insurance.
- Solicitors are required to work in accordance with rules set out by the Solicitors Regulation authority above all, so you will need to find a solicitor who will adhere to these rules and will work in an ethical manner and maintain integrity at all times
- If you’re on a low income it may be possible to receive legal aid
- Try to avoid cold calling claims companies who break regulations and push you into something you may not want.
- Try to avoid companies offering 100% compensation as this is often too good to be true.
- Contact First4lawyers, and let us do all the hard work for you as we’ve already vetted our solicitors to ensure they are amongst the best in the industry. We will never cold call you, and our solicitors only take a maximum of 25% of the final compensation payment. Our solicitors are all specialists in their fields, are all highly qualified, and adhere strictly to the rules set out by the Solicitors Regulation Authority. What’s more, all our solicitors sign-up to a 36 point customer charter that ensures you get the best possible service. You don’t need to worry about finding a solicitor who will be ethical, as we will do all the work for you. All you need to do is pick up the phone to First4lawyers and let us help you with your claim.