Everything you need to know when you’re seeking No Win No Fee compensation for yourself
It’s simple to begin claiming compensation when you’ve been injured or the victim of negligence. We know you’ll be eager to set things right. Which is why we have just three easy stages to get things rolling:
- You tell us about your situation
- We get back to you with your options
- We go ahead with your claim if you want us to
Tell us about your situation
To start your claim, you can either ask us to call you back, using the quick form on the right, or you can get in touch by one of these routes:
- Post – Send a letter to First4lawyers, Permanent House, 1 Dundas Street, Huddersfield, HD1 2HE
- Phone – Call us free on 0800 567 7866 from a landline, or 0333 920 8296 from a mobile
- Online – Either by filling in our claim form, or by using the Request A Call Back box on the right
If you can give us all the details you can about your situation and your contact information that’ll allow us to properly assess your problem. We’ll then call you back to get whatever extra particulars we might need and talk about whether you have a case.
We go through your options
Once you’ve made your enquiry by post, phone, or online, we’ll look at any details you’ve given us and evaluate your case. Then one of our highly-qualified and friendly solicitors will call back at a time that’s convenient for you.
During the call, they will:
- Talk to you about your enquiry in detail
- Discuss whether your claim is valid
- Suggest ways they can help you through the claim
Our solicitors always offer expert assessment and advice on each claim without charge. If they think you’ve got grounds for a No Win Ne Fee claim, it’s here they’ll give you the option to go ahead with it or leave it where it is.
We process your claim
If you decide you want to go ahead and start your claim after you’ve spoken to one of our lawyers, they’ll begin by sending a letter to whichever person, company or government entity you’re claiming against for the injury, accident or negligence. After that party receives the letter, they’ll have two options:
- Accept responsibility – From here, your solicitor will negotiate compensation outside of the courts on your behalf.
- Reject responsibility – In this case, you’ll be given the choice to go to court to pursue compensation through the courts if you want to.