Fixed price, practical legal advice – just £75
If you’re looking for legal advice, how do you know where to go?
- A one-off meeting or telephone consultation with the appropriate legal expert, with no obligation to take matters further.
- Simple and straightforward advice and knowledge about the situation you’re facing. We want you to come out with the answers you need.
- An overview of your rights and options if you do want to progress anything.
- Advice on what you can do next, along with a comprehensive quote as to how much it may cost.
- One to one advice on the matter from an expert in the relevant area of law.
- Up to 45 minutes of our legal expert’s time to use in the most relevant way to you.
- No legal jargon, just practical advice in plain English.
- No hard sell – just advice on what you want to know.
- An option to review legal forms and documentation, or simply the forum to talk through your issue.
How do you pick the right solicitor to deal with your most personal affairs? Thumb through the yellow pages, speak to the first firm you find on the high street, or turn to one of the UK’s leading legal brands.
First4Lawyers takes the stress out of finding the right lawyer.
We match your specific legal needs with a panel of specialist solicitors.
First4Lawyers are different because we believe that access to legal advice should be affordable but still of the highest quality.
We take the time to understand your financial circumstances so that we can match you to the most affordable legal solution, based on your needs, and we’ll make sure you don’t get any surprise bills.
We can advise on free, no win no fee, conditional arrangements, fixed fee and pay by the hour legal options.
That is why we offer clear and transparent pricing when it comes to legal matters.
By the very nature of how Personal Injury and Medical Negligence legal work operates, we offer a 100% No Win No Fee arrangement. However this shouldn’t mean other legal advice shouldn’t be offered in a clear and simple format.
First4Lawyers Price Guarantee
Therefore First4Lawyers’ promise to anyone looking for legal advice, is that we will:
- Review your legal requirements for free
- Recommend the most appropriate legal solution based on your individual needs
- Ensure you receive a competitive quote with no hidden costs prior to any work happening, and ensure the maximum amount quoted is the maximum you pay
- Ensure your legal needs will be dealt with by a specialist
- Make sure that you will be dealt with by a pre-vetted solicitor working to our 36 point customer service charter
- Respond to your initial enquiry within 60 minutes (during normal working hours)
That’s why we deal with over 100,000 legal enquiries each year.
So whatever you’re looking for advice on, get in touch with First4Lawyers today because we will find the right lawyer for you.
"Friendly, professional and most importantly, they make me feel that they are 100% fighting for me. I feel as though I have been talking to a friend when I have spoken to First4Lawyers and I've never felt intimidated or made to feel stupid if I've asked them what is probably an obvious question."
Meet The Expert
Expert in Claims Procedure@First4Lawyers
Donna has a First Class Law degree from Sheffield Hallam University and has used her qualification to expand her legal knowledge. She works on a number of claims, each of them complex, but she's willing to work hard on every one to achieve the best result for her clients.