- Injury & Accident
- Personal Law
- Business Law
At First4lawyers, we provide you with a thorough and professional service throughout the duration of your time with us. As legal experts, we’re here to help deliver justice and, as such, we only have your best interests at heart. That’s why we’re here to help you every step of the way, whether it’s providing you with advice during the initial stages of your enquiry, or answering questions you might have about completing forms or understanding any correspondence regarding the legal support you require.
We put your needs at the centre of everything we do and we’re always here to help. As part of our ethical approach, we pride ourselves on giving you the very best customer service, so you feel supported throughout your claim.
Here are some of the main factors contributing to our ethical approach:
• We only work with experienced, reputable and fully-qualified solicitors
• We always take as much time as is needed to get you the best results
• We assess the eligibility of every case individually, and we’ll always give you an honest answer about whether or not you have grounds to make a claim
• We keep the information you provide us with strictly confidential
Additionally, we promise to refer you to a solicitor who has experience in dealing with the legal advice you require. By referring your case to experts in their field, you can be confident that you are in good hands and your problem has the very best chance of reaching a successful conclusion.
Transparency of service – Many firms can claim fantastic customer service standards but we stand by ours. We use TrustPilot to monitor customer satisfaction and every customer we deal with has the opportunity to leave feedback about how we have helped them. See what our customers are saying about us here.
We have a number of solicitors working with us whom we select for their practiced knowledge and experience of working on a variety of cases. All solicitors must be fully qualified and have the right credentials in order to be eligible to work with us. Before they join our panel, solicitors will have to go through a rigorous test involving a 36-point service level agreement. It involves:
• Explaining things in plain English, rather than using legal terminology
• Working at a time to suit your needs
• Getting in touch with you as soon as possible
• Making home visits, where necessary
As we pre-screen all the solicitors who work with us, you can have peace of mind that you’re getting the best possible service. We only believe in getting our customers expert legal help, which is why we have a rigorous screening process and strict standards of service in place.
Keeping all information about you and your claim confidential is of the greatest importance to us, which is why we won’t:
• Send your data to any third party without your prior permission to do so
• Ask you for any information you aren’t comfortable in sharing with us
• Pass your details to marketing companies, without your consent
We’re also fully aware of fraudsters who use the First4lawyers name in order to extract money from you. These scams are often conducted via email and may tell the recipient that they need to appear in court. These emails might also have attachments which contain viruses or other malicious software.
While you’re working with First4lawyers, you’ll only ever receive emails from people you’ve spoken to before. To avoid getting caught out by fraudulent emails, we recommend only opening emails from First4lawyers if the sender is from a name you recognise and if the email addresses you by name.
First4lawyers opposes all forms of spam marketing and does not engage in any marketing activity that is affiliated with spam marketing tactics, such as:
• Purchase data leads
• Cold call, text or email potential customers
• Canvass for claims
• Sell your data on to any interested party
• Share your details with unauthorised third parties
• Offer cash incentives for choosing us
We recognise that unwanted, bothersome and intrusive marketing can be incredibly distressing, so we pride ourselves on being an industry leader of ethical marketing practices.