What is commercial property law?
It covers anything from auctions to construction, as well as lease agreements, property development and tenancy. There are different rules for each, which is why we offer a comprehensive set of services to fix whatever you’re struggling with.
- Auctions – Properties bought at auctions can be cheap, but you’ll have to follow a binding agreement after buying one, as you would in a contract.
- Commercial conveyancing – This is where the legal documents for commercial properties change hands between the buyer and seller. A good commercial property solicitor can make the process simpler for you.
- Construction – When building a commercial property, you need to consider planning permission, costs, and the wider environment. Keep on the straight and narrow construction-wise with us.
- Forward funding – This is the backing businesses apply for to buy or rent commercial property. Sounds complicated but it doesn’t have to be with our expert guidance.
- Institutional property investment – This sees organisations pool large amounts of money to buy commercial properties. If you’re interested in this but unaware of the legal implications, we can advise you.
- Joint ventures – We can explain how to keep within the law when you’re wanting to link up with another party to buy property.
- Lease agreements and disputes – When commercial lease agreements are drawn up, they should be followed to the letter. Any disputes could be lengthy, which is where we’ll fight for you.
- Planning – Whether it’s for building a new property or even minor amendments such as modifying the entrance, you need permission. We’ll be your legal guide.
- Portfolio management – Looking after a portfolio of commercial properties can be a challenge. You can come to us for help keeping on top of all the legal matters.
- Property development – For businesses, this involves building on land or renovating properties. To ensure you’re on the right track legally, feel free to contact us.
- Property disputes – Everything from rent to disrepair can cause disputes between the owners and tenants of commercial property. Considering legal action? Talk to us first.
- Tenancy agreements – These are contracts which both the landlord and tenant must sign before moving into a commercial property. Any infringements by either party could see a lengthy dispute open up. We can help to make such agreements as watertight as possible.
Commercial property and the law are two awkward bedfellows, but by getting in touch with us, you can feel more confident about resolving any disputes that have knocked your company from its stride.
Why Choose First4Lawyers?
What do you need to know about pursuing a commercial property issue?
Will my details be kept confidential?
Yes, any information you provide us with will be kept confidential. The only people who will have access to any of the details you give us are our solicitors, all of whom are pre-screened.
Can I call you for free advice?
Yes. Our team of experts are more than happy to help and will answer any questions you may have. You can call us free on 0808 115 5030 (0333 577 8866 for mobiles), 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
The facts about commercial property
Need a hand? First4Lawyers will:
Recommend the most appropriate legal solution based on your personal needs
Give you a competitive quote if any work needs to be paid for
Connect you with a pre-vetted solicitor working to our 36 point customer service charter
We provide a fast, effective business law service
We have won numerous awards for our work
We have a panel of solicitors who are experts in their areas
We can get in touch at a time which is convenient for you
How to guides
Meet The Expert
Senior Marketing Professional at First4Lawyers@First4Lawyers
Andrew is in charge of making sure that customer service for all our clients is as high as it can be. Aside from that, he also manages the First4Lawyers website, ensuring that it’s as informative as it can be for anyone unsure about how to make a claim.