What do we mean by corporate and commercial law?
Corporate and commercial law concerns anything from dealing with contracts and employees, to management buyouts and mergers. We’ll work hard to simplify some of the complicated paperwork and procedures your company may encounter.
- Alternative lending structures – Alternative lending is acquiring money through crowdsourcing sites, building societies and social enterprise lending. Our corporate solicitors can talk you through all the forms as well as eligibility.
- Charitable Incorporated Organisations (CIOs) –The legal term for non-profit organisations. If you run one and need help registering with the Charity Commission, handling loss or liabilities, talk to us.
- Commercial contracts – That means outsourcing, licensing, marketing, manufacturing, supply and maintenance. Struggling to cope with these from a legal angle? We can advise you.
- Corporate compliance – Ensuring your business is following laws set by your industry’s regulatory body needs the kind of black-and-white advice we can provide.
- Corporate restructuring – You must register changes to your business, whether it’s insolvency, downsizing or merging. Use us to make restructuring your business from a legal standpoint a little simpler.
- Employee share schemes – Employees owning shares in the firm they work for can be a great motivator. We will go through how you can make such schemes work without breaking the rules.
- Finance law – This covers how your business uses money, how it acquires funds through sales and contracts and all manner of tricky subjects. We’ll point you in the right direction.
- Limited Liability Partnerships (LLPs) – We can make it simple to set up your business so the partners don’t have responsibility for financial loss but can still directly run parts of the business.
- Management buyouts – A management buyout usually means a mountain of paperwork. With our advice, you can get that out of the way and complete the takeover in next to no time.
- Mergers and acquisitions – Both can be complicated procedures. If there is anything you need to know about either, we’re there for you.
- Peer-to-peer structures – Few people are completely in the know about person-to-person funding. We can make things simple for you or your company.
To find out how we can help, just use the Request a Call Back form at the top of this page. One of our solicitors will ring you at a convenient time to go through the ins and outs of your situation. Then, if you decide that we’re right for you, we’ll go through the costs and take action if you want us to.
Why Choose First4Lawyers?
What do you need to know about taking commercial or corporate legal action?
How does First4Lawyers select solicitors for its panel?
We screen all solicitors working with us by checking their credentials and qualifications and ensuring that they are in good standing with the Law Society. We pride ourselves on our Standards of Service and, as such, every solicitor on our panel must abide by them.
Can I choose my own solicitor?
Even if you call us for advice about your case, you can still be represented by a solictor of your choice. When you work with a solicitor from our panel, you can be assured that they have the necessary skills and experience to bring your case to a successful resolution.
Need a hand? First4Lawyers will:
Review your legal requirements for free
Give you a competitive quote if any work needs to be paid for
Connect you with a pre-vetted solicitor working to our 36 point customer service charter
Why choose First4Lawyers?
We provide a fast, effective business law service
We have won numerous awards for our work
We have a panel of solicitors who are experts in their areas
We can get in touch at a time which is convenient for you
How to guides
Meet The Expert
Head of Marketing at First4Lawyers@First4Lawyers
Andy is responsible for making sure our customers have a positive and successful experience, while promoting our wide range of legal expertise, including personal injury and medical negligence. He and his team ensure our digital services offer the best guidance and advice to help you easily identify your options and take them forward.