Trustpilot
 
Personal Injury Cases

Mr Forrester received £1,600

Burns

Published, June 27, 2018

Mr Forrester was awarded £1,600 after he burnt his hands on a faulty gas heater.

He was using the outdoor gas heater on a camping trip, when it blew up in flames leaving him with second degree burns to his hands.

For a number of months following the accident Mr Forrester was unable to live life as normal. His injuries meant that he was unable to pick his little girl up, and he couldn’t play football with his older sons. It also stopped him from doing his hobby of boxing.

Mr Forrester found First4Lawyers online and gave us a call. We were able to put him in touch with solicitors who specialise in faulty product claims. 

He says: "I would definitely recommend First4Lawyers to anybody. If anything happened to me again, or anyone else in my family, I would recommend they give First4Lawyers a call. For the whole experience I was looked after really well. I was kept up to date. Five stars all round”.