Instant quote in 3 easy steps
Why Choose First4lawyers?
Why choose First4Lawyers for conveyancing?
No Move No Fee
If your sale or purchase falls through you won’t be charged for any of the legal work. The only cost you may occur is we have had to pay disbursements on your behalf.
Fixed Fee Promise*
We guarantee our prices so you know up front how much everything will cost allowing you to budget your house move – no charging by the letter or the hour.
We offer jargon free service and advice. All our paperwork is user friendly and our customer service team are on hand to ensure all the important details are set out simply and clearly.
Our conveyancing specialists deal exclusively with conveyancing and are regularly ranked in the top 10 firms in the UK for the volume of conveyancing claims they manage, dealing with hundreds of clients each week right across the country.
Our online case management system means you can access all the documentation and paperwork whenever and wherever you want. This means you can track the progress of your move from start to finish at a time convenient to you.
Your conveyancing will be dealt with by an award winning team whose accolades include Best Large UK Conveyancer (Bronze) – Sunday Times Estate Agency of the Year Awards.
What can we help you with?
Buying and Selling
Lease Hold Flats
Transfer Of Equity
Buying A New Build
Auction Sales and Purchases
What do you need to know about First4Lawyers conveyancing services?
What does the Fixed Fee No Move No Sale Guarantee cover?
With First4Lawyers there are no surprises. What we quote is what you pay and in the unlikely event that your sale or purchase doesn’t proceed then we won’t charge you any legal fees. *However if we’ve incurred any disbursements then these may still need to be paid.
What is included in my conveyancing quote?
There are many cheap conveyancing quotes available online but what may look cheap can often be misleading because of hidden extras. When you get a conveyancing quotation from First4Lawyers it will be inclusive of everything you need to pay including all searches, legal and admin fees along with all disbursements such as stamp duty, HM Land Registry Fee, electronic money transfer fee and taxes.
How do you stay Cyber Safe when moving house?
Cyber fraud is a real threat to your house move. We take this very seriously and will work with you to ensure that together we minimise the risks. We have produced a handy guide on how you can stay cyber safe when moving house.
Who will be dealing with my conveyancing?
We work with a number of law firms who provide dedicated conveyancing services. We have selected these firms based on their specific skills and expertise in conveyancing to ensure our clients get the best possible level of service. They have been chosen to meet our exacting standards and are regularly vetted to ensure your home move goes as smoothly as possible.
Will I need to visit your offices?
Your time is precious to us that’s why we don’t expect you to have to come and see us. Our conveyancers use an online case tracking system where you can see every aspect of your case. You will be able to see all the documentation and steps relating to your move so that we work around you in the most hassle free way possible.
What is conveyancing and how does it work?
It doesn’t matter whether you are a first time buyer or have bought before buying or selling a property can be one of the most exciting but daunting experiences you ever experience. It is also likely to be one of the most expensive purchases you ever make. Our handy guide to conveyancing gives you an insight into the steps involved in buying and selling a property.
No Move, No Fee Conveyancing
The facts about residential property and conveyancing
What does residential property and conveyancing entail?
Our services can stop you running afoul of the law when it comes to property, which is easy to do between all the forms, legislation and contracts. Whether it is conveyancing involved in the purchase or sale of a new home, the details of equity release, or buying to let that you need a hand with, our property solicitors are happy to help.
- Buying or selling a home – There’s usually between two and three months of legalities and paperwork to wade through before finally buying or selling a residential property. We can help and even offer online conveyancing.
- HomeBuy buying or selling – Our experts know all the ins and outs when it comes to the various forms of the government’s HomeBuy scheme, such as Help to Buy and NewBuy.
- Buy to let – While many people understand the moneymaking potential involved in buy to let, few realise the many legal hurdles involved in becoming a landlord. We know all about them.
- Equity release – Companies offering equity release might make the decision seem a no-brainer, but our specialists can advise on the impact it could have on your mortgage and lending arrangements.
- Property transfers – Handing over ownership of a property without money changing hands, perhaps for tax reasons, requires very different processes than selling or buying. Use our housing solicitors to get it right.
- Remortgaging – Saving money by switching your mortgage from one lender or product to another is tempting. We can advise on your options and handle the legal side.
- Transfer of equity – So you don’t trip up over the legal bits, we’ll take care of selling interest in property or land to others, whether for tax planning, divorce or financial issues.
- Landlord and tenant disputes – Ever-changing legislation makes it a nightmare to keep up on how to react to problems with tenants. Our specialists can give you the advice you need.
- Islamic, Amanah and Shariah-compliant finance – Finding a way to satisfy both Islamic and British law and practices? Let us match you with one of our experts.
Also, our initial consultation will be free of charge with no obligation to use our solicitors. If you do, they’ll produce a transparent quote of all fees before undertaking work on your behalf.