Everything you need to know about how to seek No Win No Fee compensation after an injury or accident
Whether you’re looking to make a personal injury claim for yourself or on behalf of someone else, our service is simple. With just three straight-forward steps to follow, you can be guaranteed a stress-free experience following your injury or accident:
- Tell us about the situation
- We get back to you with your options
- We process the claim if you want us to
1. Tell us about the situation
There are several different ways you can get in touch, depending on your personal preferences.
- Request a call: Fill in your details using the Request A Callback button at the top of the screen, and someone will be in touch to talk about your claim
- Call us for free: On 0800 567 7866 from a landline, or 0333 577 8866 from a mobile
- Online: Our claim form allows you to leave your contact details as well as the details of your claim, and we’ll be in touch to talk to you about your options
You can use all of these ways to contact us, whether you’re filing for yourself or on behalf of someone else.
Don’t worry if you miss any details. By providing your contact information, we can get in touch if we need any extra details to assess your personal injury or accident case.
2. We get back to you with your options
Once you’ve made the enquiry, we’ll look through the details you’ve given us and evaluate your accident or injury case. One of our highly-qualified and friendly legal specialists will call you at a time that works for you.
During the call, the specialist will:
- Talk to you about the enquiry in detail, asking about the accident or injury
- Discuss whether they believe the claim will be valid
- Talk you through how the case could progress
- Give their professional advice on what to do next
Our specialists always offer expert assessment and advice on each claim without charge. And if they think there are grounds for a No Win No Fee claim, they’ll give you the option to pursue compensation.
3. We process the claim if you want us to
If you decide to start the claim after speaking with us, the party responsible for the injury or accident will be sent a letter telling them about the claim. Once the party has received the letter they’ll have two options:
- Accept responsibility – If they do, your solicitor will negotiate compensation outside of the courts on your behalf
- Reject responsibility – In this case, you’ll be given the chance to pursue compensation through the courts
Can I call you for free advice?
How long does it take to make a claim?
The length of time it will take to make your claim very much depends on the case itself. Every case is different, so it’s very difficult to say at the early stages. In many cases, it will depend on the extent of your injuries or the type of injury or illness you’ve sustained.
What happens if I lose my compensation claim?
If you make a claim under our No Win No Fee agreement, you will only be responsible for your legal fees if you win compensation. If you don’t win, there’s no cost to you.