What does residential property and conveyancing entail?
Our services can stop you running afoul of the law when it comes to property, which is easy to do between all the forms, legislation and contracts. Whether it is conveyancing involved in the purchase or sale of a new home, the details of equity release, or buying to let that you need a hand with, our property solicitors are happy to help.
- Buying or selling a home – There’s usually between two and three months of legalities and paperwork to wade through before finally buying or selling a residential property. We can help and even offer online conveyancing.
- HomeBuy buying or selling – Our experts know all the ins and outs when it comes to the various forms of the government’s HomeBuy scheme, such as Help to Buy and NewBuy.
- Buy to let – While many people understand the moneymaking potential involved in buy to let, few realise the many legal hurdles involved in becoming a landlord. We know all about them.
- Equity release – Companies offering equity release might make the decision seem a no-brainer, but our specialists can advise on the impact it could have on your mortgage and lending arrangements.
- Property transfers – Handing over ownership of a property without money changing hands, perhaps for tax reasons, requires very different processes than selling or buying. Use our housing solicitors to get it right.
- Remortgaging – Saving money by switching your mortgage from one lender or product to another is tempting. We can advise on your options and handle the legal side.
- Transfer of equity – So you don’t trip up over the legal bits, we’ll take care of selling interest in property or land to others, whether for tax planning, divorce or financial issues.
- Landlord and tenant disputes – Ever-changing legislation makes it a nightmare to keep up on how to react to problems with tenants. Our specialists can give you the advice you need.
- Islamic, Amanah and Shariah-compliant finance – Finding a way to satisfy both Islamic and British law and practices? Let us match you with one of our experts.
Also, our initial consultation will be free of charge with no obligation to use our solicitors. If you do, they’ll produce a transparent quote of all fees before undertaking work on your behalf.
Why Choose First4lawyers?
What do you need to know about residential property and conveyancing?
Will my details be kept confidential?
Yes, any information you provide us with will be kept confidential. The only people who will have access to any of the details you give us are our solicitors, all of whom are pre-screened.
Can I call you for free advice?
Yes. Our team of experts are more than happy to help and will answer any questions you may have. You can call us free on 0808 115 5030 (0333 577 8866 for mobiles), 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
The facts about residential property and conveyancing
Need a hand? First4lawyers will:
Review your legal requirements for free
Recommend the most appropriate legal solution based on your personal needs
Connect you with a pre-vetted solicitor working to our 36 point customer service charter
Why Choose First4lawyers?
We provide a friendly, approachable personal law service
We have won numerous awards for our work
We have a panel of expert solicitors who know everything about personal law
We can get in touch at a time which is convenient for you