What does residential property law cover?
Whether it’s a dispute with a landlord or tenant, the details of equity release, or buy to let transactions that you need a hand with, our property solicitors are happy to help. They’ll help you make sense of the laws, legislation, contracts and guidelines that can make property law feel like a bit of a minefield.
- Buy to let – While many people understand the money-making potential involved in buy to let, few realise the legal hurdles involved in becoming a landlord. Our solicitors know all about them.
- Equity release – Companies offering equity release might make the decision seem like a no-brainer, but our specialists can advise on the impact it could have on your mortgage and lending arrangements.
- Property transfers – Transferring property requires very different processes than selling or buying. Use our housing solicitors to get it right.
- Remortgaging – Saving money by switching your mortgage from one lender or product to another is tempting. A property lawyer can advise on your options and handle the legal side.
- Transfer of equity – So you don’t trip up over the legal bits, we can connect you to a solicitor who’ll help with selling interest in property or land to others, whether for tax planning, divorce or financial issues.
- Landlord and tenant disputes – Ever-changing legislation makes it a nightmare to keep up with how to react to problems with tenants. Our specialists can give you the advice you need.
- Islamic, Amanah and Shariah-compliant finance – Finding a way to satisfy both Islamic and British law and practices? Let us match you with one of our experts.
Our initial consultation will be free of charge with no obligation to use our solicitors. If you do, they’ll give you a transparent quote of all fees before undertaking work on your behalf.
If you’re buying or selling a home, we can also match you with a conveyancing solicitor who can look to help you through the process.
Why Choose First4Lawyers?
Need a hand? First4Lawyers will:
Review your legal requirements for free
Recommend the most appropriate legal solution based on your personal needs
Give you a competitive quote if any work needs to be paid for
The facts about residential property
Why choose First4Lawyers?
We provide friendly, approachable personal legal services
We have won numerous awards for our work
We have a panel of expert solicitors who are specialists in personal law
We can get in touch at a time that's convenient for you