Terms and conditions for personal law Fixed Price Legal Consultation
The service provided by First4Lawyers is an introduction service only. Once you have been introduced to a firm of solicitors to provide the Fixed Price Legal Consultation, you may be required to agree formal terms of engagement with them.
The following terms and conditions apply:
1. By telephoning or submitting an email enquiry to First4Lawyers, you are confirming that you accept and understand these Terms of Business.
2. If you have requested a fixed fee telephone advice or face to face meeting, but the firm of solicitors determine that this service is not relevant or appropriate they will refund any charges you have paid.
3. This service is only available for customers with legal issues governed by the law of England and Wales.
4. The use of this service and agreement is subject to the laws of England and Wales.
5. Users of this service consent to their calls being recorded and their data retained.
6. First4Lawyers or our panel firm may refuse to accept any persons or organisations into the enrolment of this service without reason.
7. From time to time we may wish to keep you informed about any products that we feel may be of interest to you. If you prefer not to receive such information please let us know.
8. The firm of solicitors that you are introduced to are responsible for any legal advice provided and First4Lawyers accepts no responsibility for such advice.
9. Panel firms may contribute to our marketing costs and pay us a fee for our services.