Fixed price, practical legal advice – just £149
If you are looking for legal advice, how do you know where to go? How much will it cost? What advice will you get?
You can relax with THE First4Lawyers Fixed Price Legal Consultation
That’s because First4Lawyers can offer you an introductory 30 minute session with a legal expert for just £149.
Whether you are looking for initial advice, want an idea of what would be involved in your case, want to check your legal rights, or simply run through a few of the basics, we are here to help.
Your session can be done either over the phone or face-to-face, but in both instances it will be with a specialist in the area of law you want help with.
Our Fixed Price Legal Consultation is a cost-effective way to seek the advice you want without breaking the bank.
What Is included?
- A one-off meeting or telephone consultation with the appropriate legal expert with no obligation to take matters further.
- Simple and straightforward advice and knowledge about the situation you are facing – we want you to come out with the answers you need.
- An overview of your rights and options if you do want to move forward.
- Advice on what you can do next and a comprehensive quote as to how much it may cost.
- One-to-one advice on your matter from an expert in that area of law.
- Up to 45 minutes of that legal expert's time to use in the most relevant way to you.
- No legal jargon, just practical advice in plain English.
- No hard sell, only advice on what you want.
- An option to review legal forms and documentation or simply talk through a situation.
What ISn't included?
- Written advice or a summary of the meeting.
- The cost of additional legal services.
- Visits to your home or meetings outside the office.
- Analysis of multiple documentation.
Why use this service?
- Peace of mind when looking for the right type of legal advice.
- An honest, cost-effective assessment of what could be achieved on a potential legal case.
- Help understanding basic legal documents or checking that a response to specific documentation is correct.
- Information on what may be involved in a legal case, how it would work, and details on the likely overall cost or outcomes.
- Discussions about a dispute to find out if you have a case, or would like recommendations and advice on how to resolve it.
- Direction on how to manage a legal matter by yourself.
What happens next?
1. Free first response
We offer an initial free first response service. This is where you get to speak with one of our advisors who will run through the particulars of your legal issue and advise you on the next steps.
They could direct you to one of our fixed fee or self-service products, arrange a quote for any specific work you need such as a will, divorce or conveyancing, or offer guidance on where to go next. Alternatively, if they think your legal needs require a little more work or you’d prefer to have a more in-depth review, they will arrange for you to speak with the most appropriate legal specialist through our Fixed Price Legal Consultation service.
2. Arrange your consultation
Having fully assessed you legal needs we will then pass you on to an appropriate legal expert with experience in the field of help you need.
They will contact you to arrange you consultation and to take payment of £75 (including VAT).
3. Legal consultation
Use your 45-minute consultation in the way that best suits you. Your legal expert will have an overview of what help you need and this is your time to ensure you get the knowledge and information you need to tackle or conclude your legal needs.
Terms and conditions apply.
Terms and conditions for First4lawyers' Fixed Price Legal Consultation
The service provided by First4lawyers is an introduction service only. Once you have been introduced to a firm of solicitors to provide the Fixed Price Legal Consultation, you may be required to agree formal terms of engagement with that firm.
The following terms and conditions apply:
1. By telephoning or submitting an email enquiry to First4lawyers, you are confirming that you accept and understand these Terms of Business.
2. If you have requested a fixed fee telephone advice or face to face meeting, but the firm of solicitors determine that this service is not relevant or appropriate they will refund any charges or charge you less than £75.
3. This service is only available for customers with legal issues governed by the law of England and Wales.
4. The use of this service and agreement is subject to the laws of England and Wales.
5. Users of this service consent to their calls being recorded and their data retained.
6. First4lawyers or our panel firm may refuse to accept any persons or organisations into the enrolment of this service without reason.
7. From time to time we may wish to keep you informed about any products that we feel may be of interest to you. If you prefer not to receive such information please let us know.
8. The firm of solicitors that you are introduced to are responsible for any legal advice provided and First4lawers accept no responsibility for such advice.
9. First4lawyers has a financial arrangement with its panel firms under which panel firms pay First4lawyers a fee of £20 plus VAT for each customer who accepts the offer of a legal consultation. Panel firms also contribute to our marketing costs and pay us a fee for our services.