Accidents With Faulty Products
Faulty products cause injury to many people every year and if you were unlucky enough to have suffered because of a purchase or procedure, you could be eligible for compensation.
- If you were involved in the recall of Faulty Hip Replacements, from Johnson & Johnson subsidiary company DePuy Orthopaedics, or any other medical product recall, we have information that can help.
- Toxic sofa rash was widespread after faulty leather sofas from consumer giant Argos were recalled. We provide expert advice and support on this specific product on our sofa rash page.
- Any electrical appliances or products that cause injury such as burns because of combustion or electric shock are faulty and therefore can be claimed against.
- All cosmetic products should have been tested for human use so if you experience, rashes, burns or any type of irritation it could be the use of a faulty cosmetic product to blame such as hair dye.
- Any injury from laser eye surgery, from blurriness through to blindness or burns and scars left from hair removal can all be claimed against.
- Food product injury such as allergic reaction or poisoning.
- Pharmaceutical negligence through prescription of medicines that have harmed you.
Faulty products should never reach the shop shelves and when they do, it’s the consumer that suffers. If any type of faulty product has been the cause of your injury you could claim against either the manufacturer or the reseller. Our compensation guide will give you more of an idea of the amount you can claim form your injuries.
Call us now on 0800 567 7866