Comedy Holiday Mishaps Competition
07 September, 2016
The summer holidays may be over, but many of us are already itching for our next getaway. Whilst our latest research found that 25% of people have experienced a holiday mishap, many people return to their holidays time and time again, suggesting that not all holiday mishaps are serious. Whilst we know that these mishaps can be serious, we also know that some of them are often laughed about later, and make for an excellent story down the line.
In light of this, we at First4lawyers are running a ‘Comedy Holiday Mishaps’ competition and we’d like to hear your stories. Whether you’ve had an unfortunate sunburn accident, or ended up at the wrong hotel, we want to hear about your funny experiences.
All you have to do is comment via our Facebook page on the original competition post, or via Twitter (make sure you tag us @First4lawyers). You can include an image if it highlights your story better, but please no obscene or inappropriate images or stories as these will be deleted.
One winner will be chosen at the end of the competition to win a £100 gift card to Thomsons/First Choice + a suitcase stuffed with holiday essentials, with the full prize being worth over £200. (Full list of prizes below)
Competition ends 21st September, winner will be announced before the 28th September. See terms and conditions below.
Head to our Facebook page here to take part!
£100 Thomson / First Choice Voucher
Suitcase Duo Set
Memory Foam Neck Pillow
Orla Kiely Beach Towel
Nivea Protect & Moisturise 30SPF Suncream
Boots Repel Original Insect Repellent
Nivea After Sun Moisturising Spray
Travelon Safe ID Passport Case
InTempo Firenze Flamingo Travel Journal
Travel First Aid Kit
Gift Set of Miniatures which includes:
- Tresemme Luxurious Moisture Miniature Shampoo
- Tresemme Luxurious Moisture Miniature Conditioner
- Sure Miniature Deodorant
- Simple Kind To Skin Cleansing Facial Wipes
- Dove Deeply Nourishing Body Wash Mini
- Colgate Mini Toothpaste
- Simple Kind To Skin Hydrating Moisturiser Miniature
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. The prize draw closes 21st September 2016 at 11.59pm
2. Employees of First4lawyers Limited or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
5. First4lawyers Limited reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
6. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
7. One winner will be selected at random on the 22nd September 2016, under the supervision of an independent adult.
8. Winners will be notified of the result personally by the 28th September 2016. Winners will be notified via message on the channel (Facebook) of entry.
9. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
10. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
11. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network.
12. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, any of the brands featured in the promotion.
13. In the event a selected winner does not respond within 21 days, we reserve the right to select a new winner.
14. Multiple entries are allowed.
15. The competition draw is open to all residents within the UK only, including nominations.
16. By entering the prize draw, entrants agree that if they win, their details may be disclosed to anyone requesting a list of prize winners. Details (name and town) of the winners will be available two weeks after the date of the draw by sending a stamped address envelope to the Prize Draw Administrator, Marketing team, First4lawyers Ltd, Permanent House, Dundas Street, Huddersfield HD12HE
17. The right is reserved to feature names and locations of prize draw winners in future publications and promotions.
18. To enter our ‘Comedy Holiday Mishaps’ competition simply comment below one of the competition posts on First4lawyers Facebook page with your story and/or picture of your holiday mishap. #
19. First4lawyers reserve the right to delete any obscene or inappropriate submissions.