Wherever you live in Cumbria or Lancashire, we can put you in touch with expert solicitors near you.

Our solicitors are experienced in a wide range of legal matters, including:

  • Business law

We work with business law specialists who can advise on commercial litigation, intellectual property, employment contracts and more.

  • Medical negligence

Whether you’ve suffered a misdiagnosis or were harmed as a result of substandard care, our solicitors in Cumbria and Lancashire could help on a No Win No Fee basis.

  • Personal injury

If you’ve been injured due to an accident at work or a fall in a public place, you could be entitled to claim if it was someone else’s fault. Our No Win No Fee personal injury solicitors are here to support you.

  • Personal law

If you need legal advice for a personal matter such as divorce, conveyancing or writing a Will, our local solicitors can use their expertise to remove some of the burden from your shoulders.

To find out more about the services we offer in your area, get in touch with our award-winning team. We’ve already helped thousands of people, and we could do the same for you.

Only pay a fee if you receive compensation

Our No Win No Fee solicitors will take a success fee from the compensation you are awarded for a successful claim in the form of a percentage of your damages. This could be up to 25% but it won't be more than that, except in cases of road traffic accidents and housing disrepair. Changing laws mean our solicitors will now take a payment of 35% of the final compensation amount plus VAT for all road traffic accident and housing disrepair claims.

First4Lawyers are an award-winning claims management company with a track record of delivering service that our clients love.

Most Used Services...

  • Other Injury Types

    We specialise in all types of personal injury, from life-changing injuries to car accidents and industrial disease.

    Enquire Now
  • Medical Negligence

    Medical negligence is when a medical professional makes an avoidable mistake, causing you harm in the form of an injury or illness.

    Enquire Now
  • Accident at Work

    If you’ve been injured in an accident at work that wasn’t your fault in the last three years, you could be able to make a claim for compensation.

    Enquire Now
  • Road Traffic Accident Claims

    Road traffic accidents can be devastating. They can have long-lasting effects on your health and can leave you worried about getting into a vehicle again.

    Enquire Now
  • Personal Legal Services

    Our specialists can advise on all personal legal issues from planning your Will to property conveyancing and divorce.

    Enquire Now
  • Legal Services for Business

    We have solicitors who specialise in corporate and commercial law. Just get in touch to see how we can help.

    Enquire Now

Local Organisations

Lancaster City Council

Local city or town councils can provide advice on a range of subjects. From travel to housing.


Lancaster City Council,
Customer Service Centre,
Dalton Square,

Contact details:

Call: 01524 582 000

Carlisle and Eden Citizens Advice

Citizens Advice offers impartial help with everyday issues such as employment, housing and aspects of the law.


Carlisle and Eden Districts Citizens Advice Bureau,
5-6 Old Post Office Court,

Contact details:

Call: 0344 411 1444

Blackburn Police Station

Your local police service is available by dialling 999 in an emergency, or 101 in a non-emergency.


Blackburn Police,
Blackburn Railway Station,
The Boulevard Blackburn

Contact details:

Call: 01772 614 444

Blackpool Victoria Hospital

If you need emergency services you should call 999. To seek medical attention in a non-emergency.


Blackpool Victoria Hospital,
38 Whinney Heys Road,

Contact details:

Call: 01253 300 000

Bolton NHS Foundation Trust

Should you have any queries that relate to local hospitals, surgeries or clinics, you can contact the local branch of the NHS in your area.


Bolton NHS,
Trust Headquarters,
Royal Bolton Hospital,
Minerva Road,
Farnworth, Bolton,

Contact details:

Call: 01204 390 390

Preston City Council

From housing and benefits to tax and recycling, your local council is there to aid you in a host of different matters. They’re only a phone call or an appointment away.


Preston City Council,
Town Hall,

Contact details:

Call: 01772 906 900

Burnley & Pendle Citizens Advice

If you’re looking for free, impartial and confidential advice on everyday matters, then your local CAB is the place to go.


Burnley Citizens Advice Bureau,
Lodge house,
Cow Lane,
BB11 1NN

Contact details:

Call: 01282 450 535

Cumbria Police

Should you need to report an incident or accident in the county of Cumbria, then you’re able to do so at your local police station.


Cumbria Police,
Carleton Hall,
CA10 2AU

Contact details:

In a non-emergency you should always call 101.

Get in touch today and let us know how we can help you 08005677866

It seems you are using an outdated browser.

This will impair your browsing experience around the web. Please visit one of the links below to update to a modern browser then re-open the site with the new browser.

Thank you


Can't find what you are looking for?

We are open as normal during the Coronavirus lockdown and are able to help with all your legal needs.

Call us free of charge

0800 567 7866

Request a Callback

Continue browsing