If you’re looking for legal support in East Anglia, we can help.

We work with solicitors based across the region. So whether you’re in Peterborough, Ipswich, Norwich or Cambridge, we can put you in touch with a legal expert near you.

Here are just a few of the legal matters our East Anglia-based solicitors can advise on:

  • Business law

Our business and commercial law experts can offer a full range of legal services to support your company. Whether you need help with employment contracts or intellectual property, we can advise you.

  • Medical negligence

If you’ve been misdiagnosed or were harmed as a result of sub-standard medical care, our medical negligence solicitors in East Anglia could handle your case on a No Win No Fee basis

  • Personal injury

Whether you’ve been injured at work or in a public place, we can put you in contact with local No Win No Fee personal injury solicitors who will work to secure you compensation

  • Personal law

Our East Anglia-based solicitors can help you to deal with the legalities of life’s more stressful events. If you’re in the process of buying a house, dealing with probate or going through a divorce – we’re here to help.

To find out more about our solicitors in East Anglia, get in touch with our friendly and experienced claims advisors.

Only pay a fee if you receive compensation

Our No Win No Fee solicitors will take a success fee from the compensation you are awarded for a successful claim in the form of a percentage of your damages. This could be up to 25% but it won't be more than that, except in cases of road traffic accidents and housing disrepair. Changing laws mean our solicitors will now take a payment of 35% of the final compensation amount plus VAT for all road traffic accident and housing disrepair claims.

First4Lawyers are an award-winning claims management company with a track record of delivering service that our clients love.

Most Used Services...

  • Other Injury Types

    We specialise in all types of personal injury, from life-changing injuries to car accidents and industrial disease.

    Enquire Now
  • Medical Negligence

    Medical negligence is when a medical professional makes an avoidable mistake, causing you harm in the form of an injury or illness or a worsening illness.

    Enquire Now
  • Accident at Work

    If you’ve been injured in an accident at work that wasn’t your fault in the last three years, you could be able to make a claim for compensation.

    Enquire Now
  • Road Traffic Accident Claims

    Road traffic accidents can be devastating. They can have long-lasting effects on your health and can leave you worried about getting into a vehicle again.

    Enquire Now
  • Personal Legal Services

    Our specialists can advise on all personal legal issues from planning your Will to property conveyancing and divorce.

    Enquire Now
  • Legal Services for Business

    We have solicitors who specialise in corporate and commercial law. Just get in touch to see how we can help.

    Enquire Now

Local Organisations

Ipswich Borough Council

Taxes and benefits are a good example of things your council can provide information about, as well as issues about council-owned property.


Ipswich Borough Council,
Grafton House,
15-17 Russell Road,

Contact details:

Call: 01473 432 000

Suffolk Police

If you need to report a crime in the Ipswich area, you can do so by contacting Suffolk Police.


Suffolk Police Headquarters,
Martlesham Heath,

Contact details:

Call 101 in all non-emergencies

Norwich Citizens Advice

Your local CAB is actually a charity, there to provide you with impartial advice about things like consumer and employment issues.


Norwich Citizens Advice Bureau,
St Crispins House,
St Georges Street,

Contact details:

Call: 0344 411 1444

Norwich & Norfolk NHS

This NHS Foundation Trust includes the Norfolk and Norwich University Hospitals, or the walk-in centre on Rouen Road for family healthcare issues and Mill Road for minor injuries.


Norwich NHS,
Colney Lane,

Contact details:

Call: 01603 286 286

Huntingdon Law Courts

If you live in the Peterborough area and are ever summoned to court, there’s a good chance it’ll be Huntingdon Law Courts.


Huntingdon Law Courts,
Walden Road,
PE29 3DW

Contact details:

Call: 01223 488 321

Thorpe Wood Police Station, Peterborough

If you need to report a crime in Peterborough, you can visit your local police station, or call 101 in a non-emergency.


Thorpe Wood Police Station,

Thorpe Wood,



PE3 6SD.

Contact Details:

Call 101

Cambridge City Council

If you’re local to Cambridge and need to talk to the council, it’s easy to get in touch with them.


Cambridge City Council,
The Guildhall,
Market Square,

Contact details:

Call: 01223 457 000

Cambridge Citizens Advice

You can visit your local CAB for impartial and confidential advice on everyday matters.


Cambridge Citizens Advice Bureau,
66 Devonshire Road,

Contact details:

Call: 0344 848 7979

Get in touch today and let us know how we can help you 08005677866

It seems you are using an outdated browser.

This will impair your browsing experience around the web. Please visit one of the links below to update to a modern browser then re-open the site with the new browser.

Thank you


Can't find what you are looking for?

We are open as normal during the Coronavirus lockdown and are able to help with all your legal needs.

Call us free of charge

0800 567 7866

Request a Callback

Continue browsing