Whether you live in Manchester city centre or in the boroughs of Greater Manchester, our solicitors could help you with a wide range of legal services.

We work with experienced Manchester-based solicitors who can assist on legal matters including:

  • Business law

Our solicitors in Manchester can provide business law services to support all of your commercial and corporate legal needs

  • Medical negligence

If you’ve suffered medical negligence from a GP, hospital or dental practice, our No Win No Fee Manchester-based solicitors could help you claim compensation

  • Personal injury

Whether you’ve suffered a trip or fall, an accident at work or have been injured in a public place, our Manchester personal injury lawyers are here to support you on a No Win No Fee basis

  • Personal law

If you need legal help for a divorce, employment issues, conveyancing or probate – our Manchester-based solicitors can provide guidance and advice

You can find out more about the legal services we offer in Manchester by contacting our friendly claims team.

Only pay a fee if you receive compensation

Our No Win No Fee solicitors will take a success fee from the compensation you are awarded for a successful claim in the form of a percentage of your damages. This could be up to 25% but it won't be more than that, except in cases of road traffic accidents. Changing laws mean our solicitors will now take a payment of 30% of the final compensation amount plus VAT for all road traffic accident claims.

First4Lawyers are an award-winning claims management company with a track record of delivering service that our clients love.

Most Used Services...

  • Other Injury Types

    We specialise in all types of personal injury, from life-changing injuries to car accidents and industrial disease.

    Enquire Now
  • Medical Negligence

    Medical negligence is when a medical professional makes an avoidable mistake, causing you harm in the form of an injury or illness or a worsening illness.

    Enquire Now
  • Accident at Work

    If you’ve been injured in an accident at work that wasn’t your fault in the last three years, you could be able to make a claim for compensation.

    Enquire Now
  • Road Traffic Accident Claims

    Road traffic accidents can be devastating. They can have long-lasting effects on your health and can leave you worried about getting into a vehicle again.

    Enquire Now
  • Personal Legal Services

    Our specialists can advise on all personal legal issues from planning your Will to property conveyancing and divorce.

    Enquire Now
  • Legal Services for Business

    We have solicitors who specialise in corporate and commercial law. Just get in touch to see how we can help.

    Enquire Now

Local Organisations

Stockport Borough Council

If you have issues with housing, benefits or local services and amenities, your local council can be of help.


Stockport Metropolitan Borough Council,
Fred Perry House,
Edward Street,

Contact details:

For emergencies call: 0161 474 5555;  for low priority enquiries call: 0161 217 6111

Manchester Tourist Information

Not just for visitors, your local tourist information centre is there for locals too.


Manchester Tourist Information Centre,
45-50 Piccadilly Plaza,
Portland Street,
M1 1RG

Contact details:

Call: 0871 222 8223

Bolton Police Station

In an emergency that requires the police, you’re best off calling 999 or, 101 in a non-emergency.


Bolton Police Station,
6-8 Scholey Street,

Contact details:

Call 101 - the non-emergency number.

Royal Albert Edward Infirmary

The Royal Albert Edward Infirmary, also known as Wigan Infirmary is an NHS Trust.


Royal Albert Edward Infirmary,
Wigan Lane,

Contact details:

Call: 01942 244 000

Oldham Clinical Commissioning Group

If you need to report an issue concerning a local hospital or doctor’s surgery, you can contact a branch of the NHS in your area.


NHS Oldham Clinical Commissioning Group,
Ellen House,
Waddington Street,

Contact details:

Call: 0161 622 6400

Manchester City Council

From subjects such as work and housing, to benefits and recycling, your local council is there to provide you with information.


Manchester Town Hall Extension,
Mount Street,
M60 2LA

Contact details:

Call: 0161 234 5000

Bolton Citizens Advice

For confidential advice on day to day issues, talk to the people at your local Citizens Advice.


Bolton Citizens Advice Bureau,
26-28 Mawdsley Street,

Contact details:

Call: 0300 330 1153

Wigan Police Station

If you are in Wigan and need to report a non-emergency crime, you should telephone 101.


Wigan Police Station,
Robin Park Road,

Contact details:

Call 101

Get in touch today and let us know how we can help you 08005677866

It seems you are using an outdated browser.

This will impair your browsing experience around the web. Please visit one of the links below to update to a modern browser then re-open the site with the new browser.

Thank you


Can't find what you are looking for?

We are open as normal during the Coronavirus lockdown and are able to help with all your legal needs.

Call us free of charge

0800 567 7866

Request a Callback

Continue browsing