No Win No Fee Solicitors in Newcastle & the North East

We have friendly and knowledgeable solicitors based in and around Newcastle, Sunderland and the surrounding areas who are available to help solve your legal issues.

First4Lawyers are here for all legal issues, whether it's employment law, bankruptcy and insolvency, or if you've been involved in an accident and want to know about compensation.  We have solicitors who specialise across the board. For a free, no-obligation consultation, simply get in touch.

Only pay a fee if you receive compensation

Our No Win No Fee solicitors will take a success fee from the compensation you are awarded for a successful claim in the form of a percentage of your damages. This could be up to 25% but it won't be more than that, except in cases of road traffic accidents. Changing laws mean our solicitors will now take a payment of 30% of the final compensation amount plus VAT for all road traffic accident claims.

First4Lawyers are an award-winning claims management company with a track record of delivering service that our clients love.

Local Organisations

Newcastle City Council

Your local council can give you free, impartial advice on a host of different subjects - from transport, to business and council tax.


Newcastle City Council,
Civic Centre,
Newcastle upon Tyne

Contact details:

Call: 0191 278 7878

Sunderland Citizens Advice

Your local Citizens Advice Bureau is able to provide you with impartial advice on the laws of the land.


Sunderland Citizens Advice Bureau,
5A Waterloo Place,

Contact details:

Call: 0300 330 1194

Northumbria Police

If you have an accident at work or you’re involved in a road traffic accident, the first thing you should do is contact the emergency services on 999.

Address for Headquarters:

Middle Engine Lane, Wallsend, Tyne & Wear, NE28 9NT

Contact details:

You can report a crime online, or for non-emergencies call 101

Hartlepool University Hospital

The general hospital in the area, this is the place to go if you need medical assistance and you’re well enough to get there without the need for an ambulance.


University Hospital of Hartlepool,
Holdforth Road,
TS24 9AH

Contact details:

Call: 01642 617 617

County Durham and Darlington NHS

Contact County Durham and Darlington NHS if you have enquiries about local clinics and hospitals.


Darlington Memorial Hospital,
Hollyhurst Road,
County Durham

Contact details:

Call: 01325 380100

South Tyneside Council

The local council in the area, you’re able to talk to them about anything from suspected negligence to housing fraud.


South Tyneside Council,
Town Hall & Civic Offices,
Westoe Road,
South Shields,
Tyne & Wear
NE33 2RL

Contact details:

Call: 0191 427 7000

Middlesbrough Citizens Advice

Middlesbrough’s Citizens Advice Bureau is on hand to give impartial advice on a range of subjects, from debt to job security.


Middlesbrough Citizens Advice Bureau,
9 Linthorpe Road,

Contact details:

Call: 0344 499 4110

R.E.A.C.H. Rape Counselling

Rape Examination Advice Counselling Help, is a local service open to men and women aged 16 and over who may have been the victim of an attack of a sexual nature.



Contact details:

Call: 0191 221 9222

Email: [email protected]

Get in touch today and let us know how we can help you 08005677866

It seems you are using an outdated browser.

This will impair your browsing experience around the web. Please visit one of the links below to update to a modern browser then re-open the site with the new browser.

Thank you


Can't find what you are looking for?

We are open as normal during the Coronavirus lockdown and are able to help with all your legal needs.

Call us free of charge

0800 567 7866

Request a Callback

Continue browsing