Searching for legal assistance in North and East Yorkshire? First4Lawyers can help.

Covering the areas of Harrogate, Hull, York and beyond, you may have suffered an injury at work, want your intellectual property rights enforcing, or need legal assistance when it comes to speeding offences.

Whatever your legal requirements, contact us and we can offer you the support you need.

Only pay a fee if you receive compensation

Our No Win No Fee solicitors will take a success fee from the compensation you are awarded for a successful claim in the form of a percentage of your damages. This could be up to 25% but it won't be more than that, except in cases of road traffic accidents. Changing laws mean our solicitors will now take a payment of 30% of the final compensation amount plus VAT for all road traffic accident claims.

First4Lawyers are an award-winning claims management company with a track record of delivering service that our clients love.

Most Used Services...

  • Other Injury Types

    We specialise in all types of personal injury, from life-changing injuries to car accidents and industrial disease.

    Enquire Now
  • Medical Negligence

    Medical negligence is when a medical professional makes an avoidable mistake, causing you harm in the form of an injury or illness or a worsening illness.

    Enquire Now
  • Accident at Work

    If you’ve been injured in an accident at work that wasn’t your fault in the last three years, you could be able to make a claim for compensation.

    Enquire Now
  • Road Traffic Accident Claims

    Road traffic accidents can be devastating. They can have long-lasting effects on your health and can leave you worried about getting into a vehicle again.

    Enquire Now
  • Personal Legal Services

    Our specialists can advise on all personal legal issues from planning your Will to property conveyancing and divorce.

    Enquire Now
  • Legal Services for Business

    We have solicitors who specialise in corporate and commercial law. Just get in touch to see how we can help.

    Enquire Now

Local Organisations

Harrogate Borough Council

The council customer services is open Monday to Friday.


Customer Service Centre,
St Luke's Mount,
Off King's Road,
North Yorkshire

Contact details:

Call: 01423 500 600

York Citizens Advice

York Citizens Advice Bureau is there to offer free, confidential and independent advice.


Citizens Advice York,
West Offices,

Contact details:

Call: 0344 411 1444

Humberside Police Headquarters

Covering North Lincolnshire, Hull and the East Riding of Yorkshire.


Humberside Police,
Divisional Headquarters,
Priory Road,
Kingston upon Hull

Contact details:

Call the non-emergency number, 101.  For emergencies always call 999.

Hull and East Yorkshire NHS

You can contact your local hospitals trust about any services and surgeries in the area.


Hull and East Yorkshire Hospitals NHS,
Anlaby Road,

Contact details:

Call: 01482 875 875

Scarborough Borough Council

For all your local services in Scarborough, Whitby and Filey.


Customer First Centre,
Town Hall,
St Nicholas Street,
North Yorkshire
YO11 2HG

Contact details:

Call: 01723 232 323

Craven and Harrogate Citizens Advice

There are CAB offices in Craven, Harrogate and Ripon.


St Andrews Church Hall,
Newmarket Street,
BD23 2JE

Contact details:

Call: 0344 411 1444

Whitby Tourist Information

Whitby Tourist Information can point you in the right direction for the council, the doctor’s surgery, or the police station for example. 


Whitby Tourist Information,
Langborne Rd,
North Yorkshire
YO21 1DN

Contact Details:

Call 01723 383 636

Visit York, Tourist Information

A good place to start for guidance on local venues, amenities and services.


Visit York,
1 Museum Street,

Contact details:

Call: 01904 550 099

Get in touch today and let us know how we can help you 08005677866

It seems you are using an outdated browser.

This will impair your browsing experience around the web. Please visit one of the links below to update to a modern browser then re-open the site with the new browser.

Thank you


Can't find what you are looking for?

We are open as normal during the Coronavirus lockdown and are able to help with all your legal needs.

Call us free of charge

0800 567 7866

Request a Callback

Continue browsing