No Win No Fee Solicitors in South London

Legal assistance is available to you in South London

First4Lawyers can help if you’re considering whether you deserve compensation following a medical misdiagnosis, feel you have to go to court in order to settle a personal debt, or your business needs a shareholder or partnership dispute resolving.

The expertise of our solicitors is available to you wherever you live in South London – whether that’s Croydon, Bromley or Southwark. We also have lawyers available to people in Lewisham, Greenwich and Lambeth.

Throughout London and the UK, we're here to offer legal direction. It's easy to get in touch.

Only pay a fee if you receive compensation

Our No Win No Fee solicitors will take a success fee from the compensation you are awarded for a successful claim in the form of a percentage of your damages. This could be up to 25% but it won't be more than that, except in cases of road traffic accidents. Changing laws mean our solicitors will now take a payment of 30% of the final compensation amount plus VAT for all road traffic accident claims.

First4Lawyers are an award-winning claims management company with a track record of delivering service that our clients love.

Local Organisations

Bromley Magistrates Court

A magistrates’ court can deal with things like motoring offences, burglary and drugs violations, and Bromley Magistrates’ Court is no different.


Bromley Magistrates' Court,
The Court House,
1 London Rd,
BR1 1RA.

Contact details:

Call: 020 8437 3585

Croydon Council

You can call Croydon Council with any concerns you have about issues that might fall under its remit, such as parks, housing, and anti-social behaviour.


Croydon Council,
Bernard Weatherill House,
8 Mint Walk,
CR0 1EA.

Contact details:

Call: 020 8726 6000

King's College Hospital NHS Foundation Trust

If you ever need to contact someone above the provider level in terms of healthcare in South London, you might need to get in touch with King's College Hospital NHS Foundation Trust.


King's College Hospital NHS Foundation Trust,
Denmark Hill,

Contact details:

Call: 020 3299 9000

London Borough of Lewisham Council

As with all councils up and down the country, the London Borough of Lewisham Council is who you need to get in touch with if you have a grievance over council-managed entities in the local area, such as parks and civic buildings.


London Borough of Lewisham Council,
Town Hall,

Contact details:

Call: 020 8314 6000

Mitcham Citizens Advice Bureau

If you feel like you need advice on anything from benefits to consumer rights, and you live around Mitcham, the local Citizens Advice Bureau can provide neutral guidance.


Mitcham Citizens Advice Bureau,
326 London Rd,
CR4 3ND.

Contact details:

Call: 0844 243 8430

Streatham Hill Citizens Advice Bureau

Serving people who live or work in the borough of Lambeth, Streatham Hill Citizens Advice can advise you on things like employment rights, or you can simply drop in to check emails.


Streatham Hill Citizens Advice Bureau,
1 Barrhill Road,
Streatham Hill,
SW2 4RJ.

Contact details:

Call: 0344 245 1298

Victim Support Merton and Sutton

If you’ve been a victim of crime, especially if you feel like you’ve felt significant emotional distress that you’re struggling to come to terms with, you can contact Victim Support.


Victim Support Merton and Sutton,
17-19 Falcon Road,
SW11 2PH

Contact details:

Call: 020 7801 1777

Greenwich Tourist Information Centre

Although it’s primarily aimed at tourists, the Greenwich Tourist Information Centre can be used by locals too. It’ll point you in the direction of all kinds of amenities.


Greenwich Tourist Information Centre,
2 Cutty Sark Gardens,
SE10 9LW

Contact details:

Call: 0870 608 2000

Get in touch today and let us know how we can help you 08005677866

It seems you are using an outdated browser.

This will impair your browsing experience around the web. Please visit one of the links below to update to a modern browser then re-open the site with the new browser.

Thank you


Can't find what you are looking for?

We are open as normal during the Coronavirus lockdown and are able to help with all your legal needs.

Call us free of charge

0800 567 7866

Request a Callback

Continue browsing