Our lawyers cover the area of Twickenham and the borough of Kingston upon Thames, as well as Battersea, Paddington and Western Central London.

We work with locally-based solicitors who can assist on legal matters including:

  • Business law

Our solicitors in West London are experienced in all areas of business law, and can help you with issues including contract disputes, intellectual property and commercial litigation

  • Medical negligence

Whether you’ve been misdiagnosed or were harmed as a result of a health professional’s negligence, our West London-based solicitors could help you on a No Win No Fee basis

  • Personal injury

If you’ve been injured at work or in a public place, and it wasn’t your fault, we could put you in touch with local No Win No Fee personal injury solicitors

  • Personal law

Our West London-based solicitors can advise on a wide range of personal law matters such as Wills and probate, conveyancing and employment litigation

To find out more about the support we offer in your area, get in touch with our friendly team. We’ll speak to you about your situation and let you know how we could help you.

Only pay a fee if you receive compensation

Our No Win No Fee solicitors will take a success fee from the compensation you are awarded for a successful claim in the form of a percentage of your damages. This could be up to 25% but it won't be more than that, except in cases of road traffic accidents and housing disrepair. Changing laws mean our solicitors will now take a payment of 35% of the final compensation amount plus VAT for all road traffic accident and housing disrepair claims.

First4Lawyers are an award-winning claims management company with a track record of delivering service that our clients love.

Most Used Services...

  • Other Injury Types

    We specialise in all types of personal injury, from life-changing injuries to car accidents and industrial disease.

    Enquire Now
  • Medical Negligence

    Medical negligence is when a medical professional makes an avoidable mistake, causing you harm in the form of an injury or illness.

    Enquire Now
  • Accident at Work

    If you’ve been injured in an accident at work that wasn’t your fault in the last three years, you could be able to make a claim for compensation.

    Enquire Now
  • Road Traffic Accident Claims

    Road traffic accidents can be devastating. They can have long-lasting effects on your health and can leave you worried about getting into a vehicle again.

    Enquire Now
  • Personal Legal Services

    Our specialists can advise on all personal legal issues from planning your Will to property conveyancing and divorce.

    Enquire Now
  • Legal Services for Business

    We have solicitors who specialise in corporate and commercial law. Just get in touch to see how we can help.

    Enquire Now

Local Organisations

Kingston Citizens Advice Bureau

The purpose of you our local Citizens Advice Bureau is to provide assistance and information for all kinds of problems, such as debt.


Kingston Citizens Advice Bureau,
Neville House,
55 Eden Street,
Kingston upon Thames

Contact details:

Call: 0844 826 9701

London Borough of Richmond upon Thames Council

If you’re local to Twickenham, this is the place to go when you want to raise an issue with any council-maintained areas such as parkland.


London Borough of Richmond upon Thames Council,
Civic Centre,
44 York Street,

Contact details:

Call: 020 8891 1411

Lavender Hill Police Station

In an emergency, it’s always best to call 999 to reach the emergency services, or by calling 101 in a non-emergency. However, you can choose to report something at your local police station.


Lavender Hill Police Station,
176 Lavender Hill,
SW11 1JX

Call 101 for non-emergencies, and 999 if it's an emergency.

Kingston Hospital NHS Foundation Trust

If you would like to raise an issue about the healthcare you or a family member have received, you can call the local NHS Trust to complain.


Kingston NHS Foundation Trust,
Galsworthy Road,
Kingston Upon Thames,

Contact details:

Call: 020 8546 7711

Wandsworth Council

If you’re local to the Battersea area, it’s likely this is your nearest council body. Offering advice on housing, schools, business and more, you can arrange a chat.


Wandsworth Council,
The Town Hall,
Wandsworth High Street,
SW18 2PU

Contact details:

Call: 020 8871 6000

Westminster Citizens Advice Bureau

If you’re looking for unbiased information about an issue and live around Paddington, this is the place to go.


Westminster Citizens Advice Bureau,
21a Conduit Place,
W2 1HS

Contact details:

Call: 0844 477 1611

Lambeth Hospital

If you’re ever injured, for example at work or on the roads, the first thing you should do is seek medical care. If it isn’t an emergency and has occurred in South West London you could go to Lambeth Hospital.


Lambeth Hospital,
108 Landor Road,

Contact details:

Call: 020 3228 6000

Twickenham Police Station

In the event of a crime which is not an emergency, such as reporting graffiti, you can opt to contact your local police station on 101 or visit in person.


Twickenham Police Station,
41 London Road,

Contact details:

Call 101

Get in touch today and let us know how we can help you 08005677866

It seems you are using an outdated browser.

This will impair your browsing experience around the web. Please visit one of the links below to update to a modern browser then re-open the site with the new browser.

Thank you


Can't find what you are looking for?

We are open as normal during the Coronavirus lockdown and are able to help with all your legal needs.

Call us free of charge

0800 567 7866

Request a Callback

Continue browsing