Our expert local solicitors are able to advise on all areas of the law.

You might have had an accident at work or on the roads, need help with a legal document such as a tenancy agreement, or be concerned about money laundering as a business.

Whatever your issue might be, we’ve got the legal know-how to help you to resolve it. It’s easy to get in touch, free to discuss you requirements and there's no obligation to use our services.

Only pay a fee if you receive compensation

Our No Win No Fee solicitors will take a success fee from the compensation you are awarded for a successful claim in the form of a percentage of your damages. This could be up to 25% but it won't be more than that, except in cases of road traffic accidents. Changing laws mean our solicitors will now take a payment of 30% of the final compensation amount plus VAT for all road traffic accident claims.

First4Lawyers are an award-winning claims management company with a track record of delivering service that our clients love.

Most Used Services...

  • Other Injury Types

    We specialise in all types of personal injury, from life-changing injuries to car accidents and industrial disease.

    Enquire Now
  • Medical Negligence

    Medical negligence is when a medical professional makes an avoidable mistake, causing you harm in the form of an injury or illness or a worsening illness.

    Enquire Now
  • Accident at Work

    If you’ve been injured in an accident at work that wasn’t your fault in the last three years, you could be able to make a claim for compensation.

    Enquire Now
  • Road Traffic Accident Claims

    Road traffic accidents can be devastating. They can have long-lasting effects on your health and can leave you worried about getting into a vehicle again.

    Enquire Now
  • Personal Legal Services

    Our specialists can advise on all personal legal issues from planning your Will to property conveyancing and divorce.

    Enquire Now
  • Legal Services for Business

    We have solicitors who specialise in corporate and commercial law. Just get in touch to see how we can help.

    Enquire Now

Local Organisations

Stoke-on-Trent Council

Councils maintain property and public areas, such as council buildings and pathways. You can contact them to report damage or problems in the following ways.


Stoke-on-Trent Council,
Civic Centre,
Glebe Street,

Contact details:

Call: 01782 234 234

Stoke-on-Trent Crown Court Witness Service

If you’re a Stoke resident and ever need to go to court as a witness, there are services in place to protect you.


Stoke-on-Trent Crown Court,
Bethesda Street,

Contact details:

Call: 01782 854 080

Coventry Citizens Advice Bureau

You can request to talk to your local CAB in a completely confidential environment about any issue. They’ll happily sit down and talk with you about subjects such as debt and work.









Coventry Citizens Advice Bureau,
Kirby House,
Little Park Street,
West Midlands





Contact details:

Call: 02476 252 052

Age UK Coventry

Age UK provides support for people over the age of 50 throughout the country, and offer advice for those who care for older people.


Age UK Coventry,
7 Warwick Row,

Contact details:

Call: 02476 231 999

Derby NHS Foundation Trust

Should you ever want to bring up an issue about one of the local healthcare institutions in Derbyshire, such as a hospital or doctor’s surgery, you can do so by contacting the local NHS trust.


Derby NHS Foundation Trust,
Royal Derby Hospital,
Uttoxeter Road,
DE22 3NE

Contact details:

Call:  01332 340 131

Macklin Street Surgery

If you need medical attention in a non-emergency situation, you should head to a nearby hospital or doctor’s surgery. For those local to Derby, you can call in at Macklin Street Surgery.


Macklin Street Surgery,
90 Macklin Street,

Contact details:

Call: 01332 340 381

West Mercia Police

Serving a wide area which encompasses Telford, amongst other places, the West Mercia Police can be contacted in both emergency and non-emergency situations.


West Mercia Police,
Malinsgate Police Station,

Contact details:

Call 101 for non-emergencies.

Telford and Wrekin Council

Your local authority is there to speak to whenever you need its help, and Telford and Wrekin Council is no exception.


Telford and Wrekin Council,
Civic Offices,
Coach Central,

Contact details:

Call: 01952 380 000

Get in touch today and let us know how we can help you 08005677866

It seems you are using an outdated browser.

This will impair your browsing experience around the web. Please visit one of the links below to update to a modern browser then re-open the site with the new browser.

Thank you


Can't find what you are looking for?

We are open as normal during the Coronavirus lockdown and are able to help with all your legal needs.

Call us free of charge

0800 567 7866

Request a Callback

Continue browsing