No Win No Fee Solicitors in West Yorkshire

Our services can be found throughout West Yorkshire. Serving the major cities of Leeds and Bradford and extending across Huddersfield, Wakefield and Halifax, we can provide access to solicitors who are specialists in all aspects of the law.

Looking for legal support in West Yorkshire? First4Lawyers are here to help.

Whether you've been injured in an accident that wasn’t your fault, or you're currently stuck in the middle of a personal contract dispute - we can put you in touch with the best experts for the legal services you require.

Just get in touch for no-obligation advice and guidance.

Only pay a fee if you receive compensation

Where we offer No Win No Fee services typically customers pay 25%* of the amount recovered by our solicitors, although this will be subject to your individual circumstances and the actual fee may be less than this. Success fees are common practice and they were introduced when the law changed in April 2013.

First4Lawyers are an award-winning claims management company with a track record of delivering service that our clients love.

*Excluding Road Traffic Accident related claims where the accident happened on or after 31st May 2021. Here customers will typically pay 30% + VAT due to changes introduced through the Civil Liability Act 2018.

Local Organisations

Leeds City Council

You can talk to your local council about matters such as transport, housing and council tax.


Leeds City Council,
Civic Hall,
Calverly Street,
West Yorkshire

Contact details:

Call: 0113 222 4444

Bradford Citizens Advice

Your local Citizens Advice Bureau can provide you with impartial advice on the day-to-day problems you might face in life.


Bradford Citizens Advice Bureau,
Argus Chambers,
West Yorkshire

Contact details:

Call: 0344 245 1282

Huddersfield Police

The Huddersfield branch of the West Yorkshire Police can aid you in situations involving a crime, accident or incident in the local area.


Huddersfield Police Station,
West Yorkshire

Contact details:

Call 101 for non-emergencies, or 999 in an emergency.

Calderdale Royal Hospital (Halifax)

In an emergency you should call 999. Otherwise residents of Halifax can get in touch with Calderdale Royal Hospital.


Calderdale Royal Hospital,
West Yorkshire

Contact details:

Call: 01422 357 171

Wakefield NHS

Your local NHS is responsible for all of the GP surgeries in your area. Therefore you can contact them if you have any concerns or suggestions about your healthcare.


NHS Wakefield Clinical Commissioning Group,
White Rose House,
West Parade,
West Yorkshire

Contact details:

Call: 01924 213 050

Wetherby Town Council

Providing free, impartial advice to everyone who’s local, the Wetherby Town Council is there to speak to whenever you need their assistance.


Wetherby Town Council,
The Town Hall,
Market Place,
West Yorkshire
LS22 6NE

Contact details:

Call: 01937 583 584

Pontefract Citizens Advice Bureau

Covering subjects that range from debt to your current job, your local CAB is there for neutral advice whenever you need it.


Pontefract Citizens Advice Bureau,
The Yorkshire Coalfield Resource Centre,
Halfpenny Lane,
West Yorkshire

Contact details:

Call: 0844 499 4138

West Yorkshire Police

If you need to report a crime or an accident in Leeds, look to your local police station. If it’s an emergency, call 999.


Elland Road Police Station,
Elland Road,
LS11 8BU

Contact details:

Call 101 for all non-emergencies

Get in touch today and let us know how we can help you 08005677866

It seems you are using an outdated browser.

This will impair your browsing experience around the web. Please visit one of the links below to update to a modern browser then re-open the site with the new browser.

Thank you


Can't find what you are looking for?

We are open as normal during the Coronavirus lockdown and are able to help with all your legal needs.

Call us free of charge

0800 567 7866

Request a Callback

Continue browsing