If you live in South Wales and you’re looking for legal advice, we could help you.

We can put you in touch with expert solicitors in your area who will provide you with all the guidance and support you need.

Our South Wales-based solicitors are experts in a range of legal matters, such as:

  • Business law

Our solicitors in South Wales can advise on business-related legal issues, including intellectual property rights, employment contracts, commercial law and more

  • Medical negligence

If you’ve suffered harm through medical negligence, we can put you in touch with local No Win No Fee solicitors who can help you build your case

  • Personal injury

Whether you’ve had an accident at work or in a public place, our South Wales-based personal injury solicitors could support you on a No Win No Fee basis

  • Personal law

Our solicitors in South Wales are able to advise on any legal issues you may have surrounding a family dispute or divorce, wills and probate, conveyancing, or employment matters

To find out more about how we could help you, get in touch with our knowledgeable claims team.

Only pay a fee if you receive compensation

Our No Win No Fee solicitors will take a success fee from the compensation you are awarded for a successful claim in the form of a percentage of your damages. This could be up to 25% but it won't be more than that, except in cases of road traffic accidents. Changing laws mean our solicitors will now take a payment of 30% of the final compensation amount plus VAT for all road traffic accident claims.

First4Lawyers are an award-winning claims management company with a track record of delivering service that our clients love.

Most Used Services...

  • Other Injury Types

    We specialise in all types of personal injury, from life-changing injuries to car accidents and industrial disease.

    Enquire Now
  • Medical Negligence

    Medical negligence is when a medical professional makes an avoidable mistake, causing you harm in the form of an injury or illness or a worsening illness.

    Enquire Now
  • Accident at Work

    If you’ve been injured in an accident at work that wasn’t your fault in the last three years, you could be able to make a claim for compensation.

    Enquire Now
  • Road Traffic Accident Claims

    Road traffic accidents can be devastating. They can have long-lasting effects on your health and can leave you worried about getting into a vehicle again.

    Enquire Now
  • Personal Legal Services

    Our specialists can advise on all personal legal issues from planning your Will to property conveyancing and divorce.

    Enquire Now
  • Legal Services for Business

    We have solicitors who specialise in corporate and commercial law. Just get in touch to see how we can help.

    Enquire Now

Local Organisations

Swansea Magistrates’ Court

Should you decide to pursue a claim, you may need to make an appearance at your local magistrates, if the case ends up there.


Swansea Magistrates’ Court,
Holly Street,

Contact details:

Call: 01792 637 000

Swansea City and County Council

Seek local advice on a range of subjects including jobs, benefits and housing at your local council.


Swansea City and County Council,
Civic Centre,
Oystermouth Road,

Contact details:

Call: 01792 636 000

Cardiff Citizens Advice Bureau

Your local CAB can offer you advice which is free, independent and confidential relating to things like education and healthcare.


Cardiff Citizens Advice Bureau,
West House Cottage,
Stanwell Road,
CF64 2ZA

Contact details:

Call: 0844 477 2020

Cardiff and Vale University Health Board

If you need information about any local healthcare establishments, such as hospitals and surgeries, contact your local branch of the NHS.


Cardiff and Vale University Health Board,
Longcross Street,
South Glamorgan
CF24 0SZ

Contact details:

Call: 02920 747 747

Gwent Police

Should you need to report a crime in a non-emergency, you’re best off calling 101 – of course, in an emergency, it’s always best to call 999 – but you always have the option of going to your local police station.


Gwent Police,
Turnpike Road,
NP44 2XJ

Contact details:

Call 101 in all non-emergencies

Royal Gwent Hospital

If you’re local to Newport, this is likely to be your nearest hospital. In an emergency, it’s always best to call 999, but in a non-emergency you can visit the hospital.


Royal Gwent Hospital,
Cardiff Road,
NP20 2UB

Contact details:

Call: 01633 234234

Cardiff Civil and Family Justice Centre

If you have a legal problem around domestic violence, bankruptcy, or even a forced marriage, a family court could be where your case is heard. In Cardiff that’s the Civil and Family Justice Centre.


Cardiff Civil and Family Justice Centre,
2 Park Street,
South Wales
CF10 1ET

Contact details:

Call: 02920 376 400

Get in touch today and let us know how we can help you 08005677866

It seems you are using an outdated browser.

This will impair your browsing experience around the web. Please visit one of the links below to update to a modern browser then re-open the site with the new browser.

Thank you


Can't find what you are looking for?

We are open as normal during the Coronavirus lockdown and are able to help with all your legal needs.

Call us free of charge

0800 567 7866

Request a Callback

Continue browsing